Why Dr. Malay Sharma
Is One of The Most Renowned Gastroenterologists in India
An Unmatched Experience
A Name Everyone Trusts!
Dr. Malay Sharma’s Unmatched Achievements In The Medical Field
Including 250 Research Works with 1027 citations & 7286 reads
An ExperienceYou Can Bank On
Experienceof Over 26 Years!
ContributedTo Over 119 Articles
Published in National & International Journals
Is Also ThePrimary Author
A Pioneer In EUSWho Has Trained
Over 100 Gastroenterologists From India & Abroad
Has DoneOver 2 Lakh
Endoscopic Procedures Till Date
Dr. Malay Sharma'sQualifications:
MD(Medicine), DM (Gastroenterology)
At Aryavart Hospital
Department of GI Surgeries / Laparoscopic Surgeries
Department of GI Surgeries / Laparoscopic Surgeries is lead by:
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor
MBBS, MS-General Surgery, MCh-Surgical Gastroenterology
28 Years of Practice, 1 Awards Surgical Gastroenterologist
28 Years of Practice, 1 Awards Surgical Gastroenterologist
Department of Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care
Department of Pulmonary Medicine is lead by:
Dr. Diksha Tyagi
Senior Consultant, Pulmonary & Critical care Medicine
MBBS, MD, DM (Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine)
EDRM (European Diploma of Adult Respiratory Medicine)
Dr Diksha Tyagi is the first DM in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine in Meerut. She is heading an exclusively dedicated interventional pulmonology unit in Meerut. She is doing all the basic and advanced bronchoscopic procedures like fibreoptic bronchoscopy, EBUS guided FNAC and biopsy, Pleuroscopy and Rigid Bronchoscopy.
She has clinical experience of more than 12 years in diagnosis and management of various respiratory diseases. She is extensively trained in critical care unit in managing patient on invasive and non- invasive mechanical ventilation. She is known for her passionate and humble nature with excellent communication skills.
Expert Management in:
- Asthma & Allergy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Lung disease
- Pleural Diseases
- Pulmonary thromboembolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep disorders
Interventional Pulmonary services:
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Rigid bronchoscopy
- Medical Thoracoscopy/ Pleuroscopy
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) guided FNA/ biopsy
- Paediatric bronchoscopy and foreign body removal
- Tracheal stenting
- Endobronchial tumor debulking
Complete Pulmonary Function Testing:
- Diffusion Lung Capacity (DLCO)
- Lung Volumes
Department of Medicine
Department of Medicine is lead by:
Dr. Varun Tyagi
MBBS, MD(Internal Medicine), PGDCC, Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology
Consultant Physician and Diabetologist
Assistant Professor in Medicine at NCR Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut
Presently working as a Consultant in many hospitals around Meerut.
Special field of interest include Diabetes and Thyroid disorders.
An experienced doctor trying to provide quality yet pocket friendly services to his patients for the past ten years.
- Thyroid disorders
- Neurological diseases
- Cardiac disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Critical illnesses
Department of Nephrology
Department of Nephrology is lead by:
Dr. Puru Tyagi
DM (Nephrology), Kidney & Transplant Physician
Under his vision Aryavart boasts some of the most cutting edge techniques in Nephrology including CRRT, Plasmapheresis and target based maintenance hemodialysis.
Department of Urology Procedures
Department of Urology Procedures is lead by:
Dr. Vikas Giri
MS Mch (Urologist)
Senior Urologist (Urosurgeon)
Kidney transplant Surgeon
He is blend of modernity & experience, utilizing
state of art equipment and modern technology to provide quality urological care. He has special interest in modern laser, microscopic, laparoscopic & endoscopic surgeries of urology, uro-cancer surgery & andrology. In near future, Aryavart Hospital is also going to start Kidney transplantation facility.
M.Ch. Urology – SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Department of Oncology Medicine:
Department of Oncology Medicine is lead by:
Dr. Abhishek Gulia
MBBS, M.D (Gold Medalist), Cancer Specialist
Department of Ultrasound Procedures
Department of Ultrasound Procedures is lead by:
Dr. Amit Pathak
MBBS, Assam medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam
DMRD, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka
In 2019 he joined Aryavart Hospital established by Dr. Malay Sharma as he had been associated with him through all his long innings as an ultrasonologist in Meerut.
From that time, he has focused exclusively on Gastrointestinal Ultrasonography, Nephrological & Urological Ultrasonography as also non-vascular interventional ultrasonography.
He was an integral part of the evolution of EUS imaging modality, being one of the pioneers of the technique in the Indian subcontinent in coordination with Dr. Malay Sharma. He is one of the few radiologists in the country who is conversant with EUS and EBUS imaging and has created a module of understanding EUS through its correlation with trans-abdominal ultrasonography.
Through his long years of working in the Department of Gastroenterology, he has been instrumental in developing protocols for the use of ultrasonography in ERCP decision making, interaction as well as increasing the efficiency of decision making by linking EUS and trans-abdominal ultrasonography as well as the management of difficult conditions like post-pancreatitis acute fluid collections.
He has been involved in training gastroenterologists as well as radiologists in trans-abdominal ultrasonography for nearly fifteen years and has also undertaken many live and online lectures on various aspects linked to trans-abdominal ultrasonography of the upper abdomen.
DMRD, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka
An ultrasonography case done in our department of Gastroenterology at Jaswant Rai Hospital, Meerut, was the Video of the Month in the prestigious `American Journal of Gastroenterology’ in 05-16 – Primary Peritoneal Hydatidosis.
Contributor – book titled `Endoscopic Ultrasonograph’
Journal – Tropical Gastroenterology, 2008 Article – Dead work in common bile duct
Journal – Gastroenterology, Aug, 2009
Article – Endoscopic Ultrasound in CBD Stone,
Journal – Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Nov, 2009
Article – Perforators of common bile duct wall in portal hypertensive biliopathy (with videos)
Journal – Gastroenterology, Jan 2011
Article – An unusual endoscopic ultrasound image of the common bile duct. Biliary intraductal neoplasia in the choledochal cyst.
Journal – Tropical Gastroenterology, Oct – Dec 2011 Article – Dead worm in common bile duct
Journal – Journal of Advance Researches In Biological Sciences (A Peer Reviewed Indexed Medical Journal). Periodical of Society of Biological Scientists of India, 2013
Article – Ultrasonic Measurement of Common Bile Duct Diameter in an Indian Population
Journal – World Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Oct 2015 Article – Imaging of common bile duct by linear endoscopic ultrasound.
Journal – Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, March 2016 Article – Pancreatic duct ascariasis
Journal – American Journal of Gastroenterology, May 2016, Article – Primary Peritoneal Hydatidosis – case of the month.
Journal – Endoscopy, Jan 2016
Article – Endoscopic ultrasound imaging of pancreatic duct ascariasis
Journal – Endoscopic Ultrasound, Nov, 2016
Article – Blind areas of cardiac imaging during transesophageal echocardiogram/endoscopic ultrasound
Journal – Lung India, May – June 2016
Article – Imaging of spaces of neck and mediastinum by endoscopic ultrasound
Journal – Endoscopic Ultrasound, Jan 2016
Article – Imaging of pancreas divisum by linear-array endoscopic ultrasonography.
Department of Interventional Radiology (IR)
Bringing forward an empathetic and professional attitude, committed to providing best patient care, she’s well experienced for counselling her patients for their maximum benefit.
- MBBS – LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- MD – KGMC, Lucknow
- DNB – National Board of Examinations
- Senior residency from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Breast Imaging and Interventions – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Care Institute Newyork , USA
- Interventional Radiology- Mumbai
- Breast Imaging society of India
- Indian society of vascular and interventional Radiology
- Indian Radiology and Imaging association
- Dr Parul garg is a Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist with more than 18 years of experience.
- She has many treatment options for various problems through her expertise in interventional radiology using the least invasive techniques in order to minimize risk to the patient and improve health outcomes. These procedures have less risk, less pain and less recovery time in comparison to open surgery.
- Breast imaging and Image guided Breast Interventions- Biopsies, FNAC, Hook wire localisation and Marker placements
- Ultrasound and CT guided Biopsies
- Ultrasound and CT guided percutaneous Drainage procedures
- Fluoroscopy guided fallopian tube recanalization
- Endovascular laser ablation of varicose veins (EVLT)
- Uterine artery embolization for non surgical treatment of Fibroid
- Biliary Interventions – Stenting, Drainage
Department of Pathology
Department of Pathology is lead by:
Dr. Rashi Khemka
MD Pathology, DipRCPath Histopathology
Senior Consultant Histopathologist.
She has done her MBBS & MD Pathology from prestigious college BJ Government medical college, Pune. She also holds a Diplomate in Histopathology from Royal College of Pathologists, UK. She is heading the state of the art laboratory at Aryavart hospital offering vast range of services including histopathology, cytology, hematology, biochemistry, clinical pathology and microbiology. She is known for her excellent histopathology & cytopathology skills and to the point accurate reporting enabling our patients to get early diagnosis & hence prompt further treatment.
- EBUS, EUS, CT & USG guided FNACs and biopsies
- Endoscopic biopsies, brush cytology and crush cytology
- Histopathology of surgical specimens from various departments including Gastro-surgery, general surgery and urosurgery.
- Bone marrow procedures and examination.
- All routine lab services including hematology, clinical pathology, biochemistry and microbiology.
- Blood banking services.
Department of CT Scan
Department of CT Scan is lead by:
Dr. Sushama Kaushik
MBBS, MD (Radiology)
Senior Consultant Radiologist
Head of CT scan Department
She excels in Diagnostic Radiology and is Expert in Cross Sectional Imaging which includes CT and MRI, She also excels in Diagnostic Ultrasonography and Conventional Radiography (X rays).
- She has done her MBBS from Renowned Mumbai’s Lokmanya Tilak Medical College.
- Her Post graduation in Radiology is from Shri M P Government Medical College, Gujarat.
- She has been a Post Graduation NEET examination entrance topper in her College.
- She is currently the Head of CT department at Aryavart Hospital.
- She has done additional Radiology Training in Prestigious Top institutions like AIIMS Delhi, PGI Chandigarh and NIMHANS Bangalore.
- She has past experience as a Teaching Faculty (Assistant Professor) as wellness
Department of General Surgery & Minimal Access
Department of General Surgery & Minimal Access is lead by:
Dr. Vivek Bansal
MBBS, (MS) General Surgery (Gold Medalist)
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is lead by:
Dr. Sanjana KV
MBBS. MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
Laparoscopic surgeon and Infertility specialist
MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) (Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka)
Junior consultant at, Kangaroo mother and child care hospital, Mysore, Karnataka.